SIKA PRO-TECTA WATERPROOFING SYSTEMS
Whilst remedial treatments such as Sika Pro-Tecta CE will be a good choice for early maintenance, it is very often the case that metal roof systems require a more extensive refurbishment solution, particularly where sheets are damaged or leaking.
Sika Liquid Plastics has extensive experience in the full waterproofing of metal roof systems, using our high performance liquid membranes.
The specification of our liquid systems, as a full waterproofing solution, offers many benefits, including, cost, speed of application, and minimal disruption to building operations – backed by a full waterproofing guarantee. Sika Pro-Tecta WP is our new and enhanced waterproofing system, which has been engineered around our two flagship polyurethane membranes: Sikalastic-625 and Decothane Ultra as a low odour option.
SIKA PRO-TECTA WP FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Very few components
- Engineered around our market-leading polyurethane membranes
- Simple, single-solution for reinforcement of laps and bolt-heads
- Single coating solution for the whole roof
- Low odour option with Decothane Ultra
- Full technical and specification support, including on-site inspections and sign-off
- 10 year and 15 year guarantees available
- BBA accredited
Key to the enhancement of our waterproofing system is the incorporation of a new and innovative self-adhesive tape called Sika Joint Tape SA. The tape is used as a single-solution for the reinforcement of side-laps, end-laps, and bolt-heads, prior to the application of our liquid coatings, without the need for additional specialist reinforcement coatings.