SOLUTIONS FOR FAST APPLICATION AND LIMITED ACCESS
The Sikalastic® Rapid range has been developed to be used in situations where the contractor’s access to the area may be restricted, and a fast application is desirable. A typical scenario may be a communal walkway or stairwell within a housing block, frequently seen in urban areas, where residents require access to their home within an acceptable time period.
The Sikalastic® Rapid range is based on PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate) technology, which offers the fastest cure of any liquid applied membrane in the market, even in lower temperatures. The product has the ability to cure in 30-40 minutes and can be accelerated if required.The systems are compatible with almost all substrates, are exceptionally hard wearing, and are proven to withstand the demands of the walkway, balcony and terrace environment, giving reliable waterproofing and protection, in combination with functional surfacing.
Decorative options are available with the use of Sikalastic® Rapid Clear Sealer and coloured quartz.
Sikalastic Rapid for Walkways, Balconies and Terraces
- Rapid Curing –allowing areas to be treated quickly, minimising time on site
- Access Restrictions Minimised – as the materials achieve full mechanical properties exceptionally quickly, and can be trafficked shortly after installation
- Can Be Applied At Very Low Temperatures – with an ability to still achieve a rapid cure
- Flexible and Crack-Bridging – even at extreme sub-zero temperatures
- Heavy-Duty – wearing layer option for foot traffic
- Cold Applied – eliminating the risk of fire on an occupied building during installation
- Seamless – eliminating the possibility of joint failure through poor workmanship
- Guarantees – up to 20 year guarantee available
- BBA Accreditation (Certificate No: 16/5925)